Friday, May 16, 2014

Burger Stop Al-Khobar, Your One Stop Burger Shop



I've heard of a place in Al-Khobar where in they serve juicy, charbroiled burgers overloaded with cheese that covers up the whole patty.  I'm definitely getting myself one of those burgers and pass the verdict myself on how it will taste.

The place is called Burger Stop. It is located at 7th St, Al Khobar Al Shamalia, Al Khobar 34427 just in the corner of Prince Musaed St.  It's like your normal fast food burger shops but no drive thrus. All customers are walk-in, even for take out orders.



When I got there, I was excited to taste their burger, so i ordered right away. I tried the Double Beef Pattie Three Cheese Burger with French Fries. As I received the order, I was amazed how the burger was filled with cheese that was overflowing. And the taste... Ahh.. It was heavenly.  Definitely one of the best burgers I've tatsed so far. Their french fries was also good and their serving was big.
 


They have many varieties of burgers to choose from with provisions for extra toppings and sauces. Side items like, fries, onion rings, chicken nuggets, and salads on their menu (see pics below). 





It was another tummy satisfying experience at Burger Stop.  I'm surely coming back for more.


Burger Stop
7th St, Al Khobar Al Shamalia, Al Khobar 34427


My Rating:
Food/Taste: 9/10 (one of the best tasting burgers here in KSA so far)
Ambiance:  7/10
Cleanliness:  9/10 (very clean)
Service:  8/10
Establishment: 8/10 (it would be rated higher if it had a drive-thru)
Price: 8/10
Overall:  8.17/10 (highly recommended if you crave for burger)


For more blogs about Saudi Arabia, please visit:  http://onlyndzinksa.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this very informative and entertaining content. Hope you could visit our best restaurant in manila in the future ��

    ReplyDelete