Sunday, April 1, 2018

Bamboo Kitchen - Dammam


I often visit my friends in Dammam.  And every time I do, I asked them for new places to visit or new places to dine in.  This week, my friends ask me to try out this new restaurant called the Bamboo Kitchen.  With no hesitation, I quickly answered yes and right then ant there we grabbed a taxi and head off to the said restaurant.






The restaurant serves a Chinese / Asian Fusion cuisine which me and my friends really love.  I took pictures of the menu (see pics below) and their price is an the average side.



Upon viewing their menu, we ordered the following:

Tom Yum Soup

Michty Shrimp

Bamboo Dumplings

Traditional JapChae

Boo Mongolian Beef

Pad Thai

Vegetable Spring Rolls







The food was awesome and everyone loved it.  The Boo Mongolian Beef and Mighty Shrimp was our favorite.  We really wanted that Asian taste because we have been craving it for a while now.


Bamboo Kitchen
4172 Prince Mohammed Bin Fahd Road, Al Mazruiyah, Dammam 32414 7091, Saudi Arabia


My Rating:
Food/Taste:  9/10 (I like the taste of their food)
Ambiance:  8/10 ( great for chilling out specially at night)
Cleanliness:  7/10 (establishment is fairly clean but can be improved further)
Service: 7/10 (needs improvement,15-20 minutes waiting time)
Establishment:  8/10 (easy to locate)
Price:  8/10 (reasonable prices)
Overall:  7.83/10 (worth trying)


For more travel and food blogs, please visit:  http://haringlarga.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this very informative and entertaining content.Hope you could visit our best restaurant in manila in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing

    For authentic and healthy Filipino cuisine you may come and visit Ka Tunying's Cafe located at Tandang Sora, Quezon City

    https://katunyings.com/

    ReplyDelete