Thursday, April 26, 2018

Soul Kitchen - Dhahran


I was wandering around Al Rashid Mall looking for a decent restaurant and I stumbled upon a newly opened restaurant called Soul Kitchen.  It seems interesting enough, so I tried it out.




It's an Asian Cuisine Restaurant known for their sea food, steaks, and sushi. They have an extensive menu here, click on this link for their menu: http://soulkitchen.com.sa/menu/ .  I had a hard time to choose on what to order as I really want to try out most of the dishes.  But since I plan to eat to another restaurant after this, I only ordered the following:

Complimentary Pita Bread (Kuboos)

Crazy Maki

Stir Fried Oriental Noodles

Verano Cocktail

I enjoyed eating the Crazy Maki and its my first time to try it out.  Crazy Maki is a combination of shrimp, avocado, cucumber, crab meat, caviar, tempura flakes, sesame seeds, and chili powder, topped up with a special spicy mayonnaise.  With all that in there, what could go wrong...  The noodles were okay, but not great.  The verano was also good and I ordered twice mainly because I was thirsty.



Overall, I enjoyed dinning here despite breaking up my wallet for it because prices here are on the high side.  But I enjoy new experiences and dishes so it was worth it for me.


Soul Kitchen
Al Rashid Mall, Firas Ibn Al Nudur Street, Al Ulaya District، Al Ulaya, Al Khobar 34448


My Rating:
Food/Taste:  8/10 (I like the taste of their food)
Ambiance:  8/10 ( great for chilling out)
Cleanliness:  8/10 (establishment is fairly clean but can be improved further)
Service: 8/10 (courteous staff)
Establishment:  8/10 (located inside the mall)
Price:  6/10 (pricey compared to similar restaurants)
Overall:  7.67/10 


For more travel and food blogs, please visit:  http://haringlarga.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this very informative and entertaining content.Hope you could visit our best restaurant in manila in the future.

    ReplyDelete