Thursday, October 29, 2015

Fushi Japanese Restaurant Al-Khobar


Craving again... Now for Japanese food... I searched the internet for Japanese restaurants in Al-Khobar and several popped out.  The most convenient to get to is Fushi Restaurant along Corniche Ave. just near Jarir Bookstore.




As I was ordering, I was impressed because their menu was high-tech.  They use 10" I-pads as their menu.





After you placed your order, they give you a complimentary sushi while you wait.


I ordered a combo sushi platter, chicken ramen, and potato cheese balls.





The food tastes great and serving size for the ramen and potato cheese balls are large and good for sharing.  Too bad I was solo flight this time.  It was another gastronomical treat for me.  The food was authentic enough to satisfy my craving.


Fushi Restaurant
Prince Turkey street, Ash Shargiyyah, Al Khobar Saudi Arabia

My Rating:
Food/Taste:  8/10
Ambiance: 8/10 
Cleanliness:  8/10
Service: 8/10 
Establishment:  8/10 
Price: 7/10 
Overall:  7.8/10

For more blogs about Saudi Arabia, please visit:  http://onlyndzinksa.blogspot.com/







No comments:

Post a Comment